Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Nashua and Bedford, NH
New Patient Forms
Prior to your first appointment, please complete the secure forms below. If you have any difficulty downloading the forms, please contact our office and we will gladly send them to you via email or postal mail.
If you prefer, you can download and print our Registration Form, and bring the completed document to your appointment:
Your First Visit
We are always excited to meet new patients; we consider it an honor to care for you and greatly appreciate the trust you place in us. Greene & Torio OMFS is committed to providing you with high-quality care for your individual needs.
To provide you with the best new patient experience at your first visit, please do the following if you are being scheduled for an in-office consultation:
- Complete the Registration Form prior to your appointment or arrive 15 minutes early to allow for time to complete the questionnaire
- Bring your dental and medical insurance cards
- Provide a list of your current medications
- Bring a copy of your referral slip and x-rays from your dentist (if applicable)
- Inform our team if you require antibiotics prior to dental procedures
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the consultation.
During your office visit, our oral surgeons will perform a comprehensive oral exam, evaluate your x-rays, and discuss your goals for treatment. Occasionally, it is possible to schedule the consultation and surgery on the same day. For patients requesting IV sedation/general anesthesia, usually a consultation by the treating surgeon is performed prior to the surgery. Additionally, for any complex treatment plans or for patients with a complex medical history, a separate consultation is necessary prior to any surgical procedures.